* Craig and I recently rearranged the furniture in our bedroom AND flip-flopped sides on the bed. It didn’t throw me off as much as I thought it would. It was actually quite fun and now it feels like we have a new bedroom.
* I have continued to listen to Christmas music even though Christmas has been done for a week now.
* The Bachelor starts tonight! I’m a die-hard Bachelor/Bachelorette fan—it is honestly the only TV show I watch, but I am going to miss it because we are meeting some friends for dinner.
* A wintery scene with a side of half-smile for you.
* Did you know you can Google “define: ________” and a nice little definition will come up? I use this all. the. time.
* I just finished this book: Mindless Eating, which I highly recommend! It goes into a lot of detail about why we eat the way we do and the psychology behind it.
* I gave Craig the game Bananagrams for Christmas. We played the other night and Craig definitely beat me. I’m a better speller, but I don’t want to rearrange the words I’ve already put together, which is not good strategy.
* I went to Forrest Yoga this morning and then ran 3 miles. Streak: Day #2. I don’t know for sure how cold it was, but it was COLD! Probably around 0*F.
* Craig and I are off to meet some friends for dinner and then I have to go to bed early. . . . . school resumes tomorrow. 5:30 a.m. is going to come way too early tomorrow after sleeping until 8:30 a.m. this morning.