This morning I rotated between lifting weights, washing dishes, and reading various blogs.
Here are some blogs I follow regularly:
I also spent some time on Craig’s List because our friend Lindsey needs a place to live. Any locals know of a 2 bedroom rental in a quiet, safe neighborhood in Anchorage?
I had a light lunch before running some errands because breakfast held me over quite well.
While getting groceries, I had this Mango Macadamia Kind bar. I should have known lunch wouldn’t hold me over long enough! What a great tropical treat though–very flavorful and not dry at all like many granola/energy bars are.
After calls to my husband, insurance agent, polic department, and my parents, I finally made it home with these purchases.
Carrs (Safeway) grocery store
- canola oil
- Rold Gold pretzels
- San Pellegrino (sparkling water)
- “O” Organics yogurt
- Nature’s Path Energy Bar (2)
- Kind Bar (consumed earlier)
- black plums
- red plums
- grape tomatoes
- frozen peas
- red pepper
- Nancy’s Lowfat Plain yogurt
- ricotta cheese
- bulk cashews
- Nature’s Path Granola Bars
- Luna Bar
- string cheese
- Boulder Chips (accidently unpictured)
- Jamba Juice Frozen Bars (already stuck in freezer)
Here are some items I got by combining: sale items + coupons = awesome deals!!
- Food Should Taste Good Multigrain Chips
- havarti cheese
- loaf of bread
- strawberries ($2.99 for 2 lbs. ~ locals, this is a good deal!!)
- Chobani Greek yogurt
- and the LARGEST bag of spinach EVER!!!