We have been to Simon & Seaforts before but don’t go often because it is quite expensive.
We went because I heard they offer half-price appetizers during happy hour, but only to find out those specials only apply to the saloon side, and we sat on the restaurant side. I was bummed out, but there was nothing I could do about it at that point in time.
Our server got us started with sourdough bread and whipped butter.
(Ignore the creepiness of my neck.)
How Craig feels now that I am done with school!
For some reason soups and salads really call my name when I dine at restaurants. Call me crazy or call me cheap (which is possibly true), but it satisfies my cravings.
Now for a creepy face . . . .
This morning was a “short” long run: 13 miles.
I almost always run by myself, but running with friends is so much fun!
Notables about our run:
- A bald eagle was spotted.
- Two army soldiers “saved” our lives by preventing us from venturing onto a military firing range.
- Bear scat may or may not have been sighted!
- An employee of the golf course kicked us off the golf course. (Actually she was very nice about it.)
- I found a U.S. Department of the Air Force magnetic decal for a vehicle lying along the roadside.
- Pretty views of the mountains were enjoyed.
I hope your weekend is going well!
I am off to a yoga class hoping to get some serious leg stretching in!