Variety is the spice in my life. . . .
- I rarely wear my hair the same way two days in a row.
- I used to change my outfit multiple times in one day as a kid.
- I hardly ever run the same route two days in a row. (I alternate between 5-6 different routes.)
- I enjoy rearranging our furniture.
- I’d rather eat 4-5 things to make up a meal rather than 1-3.
And the variety in today’s salad featured 11 different items:
1. mixed spring greens
2. red bell pepper
4. green onions
6. deli turkey
7. Havarti cheese
I was feeling much more energized this morning after yesterday’s fatigue, so out the door I went for a run! I was pretty depressed last night, so this was a much-needed run!
I seriously don’t know how I would live without my running. . . . or my husband for that matter! Both are pretty good at cheering me up!!
I covered 6 miles in 53 minutes–on the slow side because of icy roads. I cannot wait until summer!
Something new I tried this week:
Tonight I baked some bars (which I will share with you tomorrow), and pretty soon Craig and I are going to run few errands. Nothing too exciting, but I don’t mind.
What is something you could not live without? (water, air, food, etc. don’t count!)
What was one new food item you tried this week?