10 Random Things About my Day
1. I didn’t go running this morning. When my alarm went off at 5:20 a.m., I wasn’t super tired, but I could tell my body was not up for a run with the sickness I’m still battling.
2. I had this Odwalla bar for my mid-morning snack. I liked that it wasn’t super chewy like Clif bars, and I loved the berry flavor. I would definitely buy this flavor again!
3. My left arm really hurts today! The muscles are sore as if I lifted weights yesterday, but I knew that wasn’t the case. I thought it was maybe from playing basketball at school. (I’m a p.e. teacher.) But then I was thinking, really?!?! Am I that weak, that my arm is sore from bouncing a basketball, sad! But then it hit me! The pain was from when I fell on my run yesterday. Okay, now I feel better.
4. My husband made me this delicious sandwich for my lunch since I was running late this morning!
turkey + tomato + fresh mozzarella cheese + lettuce
5. Is it just me or does fresh mozzarella cheese really lack flavor? Is there a brand that tastes better than others?
6. I have actually been using Ecto on a free trial basis for the past couple of weeks to compose my posts. (You may have noticed by the different font.) I’m not sure I want to go back to WordPress now! Uploading pictures is WAY easier and faster through Ecto!
7. The one thing (and probably the only thing) I like about the winter season: citrus fruit–especially grapefruit! It tasted so good with my lunch today.
8. Dinner was a complete flop!
It isn’t often that a meal I make ends up in the trash, but tonight’s definitely did. It is hard for me to throw food out, but there was no doubt about this dish going in the trash. (I did eat the broccoli though!)
This was a lentil curry dish I found on someone’s blog, but since the recipe was a flop, I would feel really bad linking the recipe, so I’ll spare them the embarrassment. I don’t think they read my blog anyway.
9. I crave something sweet after dinner, so tonight Craig made his favorite concoction to share with me: ice cream + gummy bears.
10. I am guilty as charged for re-wearing running clothes like Caitlin does.
Tell me something random about yourself!